News Around the Shop
As Promised - New Kellie Wulfsohn Quilt
Kellie stunned everyone at the Kansas City Quilt Market when she released this quilt pattern, called Jessie. We said in our Facebook entry at the time that we hoped to prise it out of Kellie's hands to show our customers after the show. It is up in the store now. If you can, do come in and have a look and see what caused such a stir.
Patterns are in stock and we will have the quilt on display for a limited time! Kellie will be back to conduct a workshop in September if you want to learn the techniques and tricks of her success both in Australia and overseas.
- Spring Quilt Market - Portland Oregon
- New Workshops Coming Up
- Easy Wrap Pattern
- Thursday Ladies Excel
- Additional Nicole Mallalieu Bag-Making Workshops
- Great Wrap Dress from Valori Wells
- Wendy Saclier's Last Beginners Class Concludes
- Nicole Mallalieu is Back in Store
- "CREATE" with Stitchery
- New Projects in Store